As we have all experienced, the requirements of the CDC and government are ever changing as they learn more about the COVID-19 virus. We appreciate your patience and understanding if the below policies are amended due to new findings.
Please click on our updated map of locations to find out if the Spa of your choice has reopened. The first tab will show appointment request once the Spa has been able to re-open. Please click here for MassageLuXe Locations.
The health and safety of our clients and employees are of utmost importance, and we will have the following specific safety procedures* in place:
• Prior to your service, a brief questionnaire must be filled out to ensure services may be received. In the event that you are unable to receive services, your appointment will be cancelled with no penalties.
• Clients must wash or sanitize hands prior to the start of all services.
• Appointments have been staggered and an additional 15 minutes has been added between each session to allow for deep cleaning and sanitation of your entire treatment room, such as all handles, light switches, and chairs. As an additional precaution, we have removed the blankets from the room and replaced with 2 sheets for warmth and modesty covering.
• It is strongly encouraged that clients wear a face mask in all common areas of the Spa and during the face-up portion of your massage. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one to you. (This may be required based on local mandated orders)
• Social distancing of at least 6 feet will be exercised in the LuXe Lounge, hallways, waiting for the restroom(s), and lobby.
• Employees will be screened, and temperatures taken prior to each shift to ensure their temperature is lower than 100.4.
• Employees will be required to wear face masks throughout the duration of their shift.
• Estheticians will wear face masks and vinyl gloves during all services.
We are excited to be able to once again bring you the luxurious, therapeutic MassageLuXe experience you deserve. Massage therapy is essential to your health and wellness, and MassageLuXe is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
*Specific procedures may vary depending on national, state, and local laws.